Thursday, November 19, 2009

TODAY I'M THANKFUL FOR...



This beautiful place we call home for now....San Diego. It is unreal how breathtaking the ocean is and how practically everyday there is just the right amount of sunshine mixed with the right amount of breeze. Being in the military we don't have much of a say of where we get to live, but this has been the best by far. We'd hate to leave here, but we may only have a couple of months left in this place. I'm not going to take it for granted anymore...I'm going to soak it up. Here's some pics I took of the sunset in August...isn't it just surreal?? This surfer dude came out of the water just to sit and watch the sunset. As soon as the sun went down, he got back in. I thought that was so cool....I know, I'm a little sappy sometimes. :)

No comments: