Monday, August 18, 2008

I wanted to explain my very first post.  I don't know why I felt so led to write that letter, but a lot of people who know me think I'm this amazing stepmother for having to raise someone else's child, but I really haven't been....at least not to the best of my ability.  I guess I wanted to put something out there for everyone to see how I've really felt most of the time in the last 5 years since I first married my husband.  Anyways, I'm excited to start this blogging journey and see where it leads.  God has done some absolutely amazing things in my life and I pray that some people will be blessed by hearing these things.  I also pray that no one will be offended by some things that I will reveal along the way.  Please stay tuned as I seek guidance from God as to what and how I should reveal these things in a way that would glorify the work He has done...because it was ALL HIM.  On another note, I hope to add some normal day to day thoughts, activities, events about myself, my craftiness, my kids, etc.  Thanks for stopping by and please continue to do so!!!  

No comments: