Monday, October 27, 2008

MEET MY MIDDLE CHILD AND SOME GOOD NEWS!



















I am writing today b/c I'm so excited someone found my blog and it's a super-talented girl from The Lemon Tree Studio shop over at Etsy.  
Her blog, mylilyeden.blogspot.com, is so cute too!  So, I'm staying true to my word and sending her that gift certificate!! 
 I am also writing to share a picture of my little girl.  She is my middle child and she just turned 4 two weeks ago.  I love her and she is my angel...although she rarely acts like that these days.  I am constantly frustrated by her lack of listening skills, but at the end of each day I am still amazed by her beauty and sincere heart.  I have a friend who is a photographer and took this picture of her and I feel like it really captures the light in her eyes.  I am starting to fear she will make the same mistakes I did just because she is starting to look like me.  Isn't that silly??  She looked so much like my husband when she was born, but now not so much.  I am hoping she keeps her goals in line and really works to please her heavenly father first and foremost and nobody else on this earth.  I wish I had done that all along.  Hopefully I will have some more regular readers by the end of the month and I'm hoping to host a give away or two.  My first one!!  I hope I learn more about this blogging adventure by then.  :)
Oh yeah...one more thing....I haven't been doing too great with the sugar thing, but I vow to work harder and I did clean out my computer cabinet/desk after blogging about it last time.  I'll have to share a pic sometime...it really looks neat. :)  So many little projects in my house to get done.  I'm hoping to get a lot done while my husband is gone.  He deploys for 7 months in January. :(  

No comments: