Wednesday, July 15, 2009

I'M GOING....I'M REALLY GOING!!!


This will be my view in just 6 short days!! Yay!!! Sorry to leave you hangin, but it was so up and down for a few days that for a few hours I thought it was all over, then it was back on, then it was half on, well anyways...ends up he'll be in Hawaii 5 days early and wait for me to get there and we'll still have our romantic getaway! :) I am beyond excited. I'm at that point where nothing I have to do here at home is even remotely important to me anymore...I'm just trying to get the days to go by as quickly as possible....is there any way to do that?!? So, needless to say my Etsy shop is now 50% off!!! On Friday it will go to 60% off and return to full price the following week. So...what have I been doing to pass the time? Well, I've been getting my step daughter's room ready for her arrival. Lots of Etsy shopping and crafting! I'll show some pics when it's all done (hey....that should take up another day, right?). She will be coming for her summer visit the day after my husband and I return. It will be so nice to have our family back together again....even if it's only for a short while. This will be my view in just 6 short days!!

No comments: