Thursday, December 4, 2008






There's been so much going on in our family and we've been trying to keep up with the holiday spirit despite the fact that my stepdaughter will most likely be leaving to live with her mother by the end of the month.  So, here are some pictures of something we did today and we got the idea from http://flipflopsandapplesauce.blogspot.com/.  She has a pretty cool blog and I didn't know until today that she is Lisa Leonard's sister!!   She has some amazing jewelry and I want some!  :)  So...here's the pics...no snow here in San Diego, so we have to make our own!  My younger daughter obviously stuck to a much simpler (is that a word?) design than my stepdaughter. :)  Oh...and my son...he just thought the glitter and glue was cool for about 2 minutes and then he was so over it. :)  Such a boy!  Happy Holidays!  Oh yeah...and if anyone reads this...please go vote for my card (LETTER "S") at http://mylilyeden.blogspot.com 
I know my card is not the best by far, but at least I'm being honest...I want that Target gift card! :)  

2 comments:

edward and lilly said...

I love seeing kids getting creative, right, I'm off to vote for your card.

Cupcake Mama said...

love this idea~

And thanks for entering my give-away~*~ good luck!! a winner will be announced tomorrow