Friday, May 7, 2010

Friday thrifting goodies

Let me start off by saying that I read all these blogs and see all these other people's fun vintage finds and I swoon over them without realizing I have pretty good luck myself most of the time.  So, I think that I will document my finds from now on - if anything just to remind myself that I can find cool vintage stuff too. :)  Today was a little more difficult because I had the 2 kiddos with me, but I have to say bribery works every time! :)  They love 99 cent treasures and Starbucks chocolate milk! :)  The chocolate milk buys me about 10 extra minutes in each store if I promise it's the next place we go.  Anyways...I found some cool stuff and some of it is already listed in my Etsy shop.  Here's a glimpse of my goodies.  I think my favorite was the zippered pillow case covers (i love the retro floral pattern) and the yellow Tupperware alphabet lunch box.  I wish I had a whole warehouse to store this stuff!  It's just too fun...nevermind the people watching you can do while thrifting!  Have a great weekend wherever you are!



No comments: