Sunday, May 9, 2010

HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY!!!

I hope everyone enjoyed their weekend!  Mine was just ok.  Husband is gone for training (military) and I will be flying to see my mom and dad on Thursday with the 2 little ones.  We will celebrate mother's day once I'm there.  I have to say flying from San Diego to South Carolina alone with my kids is not something I'm looking forward to, but it will all be worth it once we all get some of Nana and Papa's love. :)  Anyways...I thought I'd give you a peek at what I worked on this weekend while my kids were making messes all over the house and putting up with my intense urge to sew something and complete it with no pattern!!  Yep...I'm not a pattern girl at all.  I can't say I completely dislike them as I've only tried 2, but I'd rather just figure it out....at least for now.  And hey...it's not like I'm making something complicated...we're talking pajama pants, skirts, pillows, etc. - the EASY stuff!  Well, here's what I started and finished this weekend!  I'll take finished photos tomorrow and post them.  This was almost done. :)



One last thing...check out my special sale this week in my Etsy shop!  Buy whatever you fancy!





No comments: