Tuesday, June 9, 2009

FRESH START


Ok...since my last post, my husband left for deployment, my step daughter has been gone from our house longer than I've ever experienced before, I've started to home school my daughter, I've planted my first flowers in the garden, and I've finally opened my Etsy shop!  Whew!  Where has the time gone??  Oh yeah...and I turned 31 yesterday!!!  Yikes!!  For some reason 31 really seems to emphasize that I'm in my 30's now.  I can't say I like it yet, but every woman in their 30's say it's way better than their 40's.  I'm waiting for that.  :)  So...my husband is now almost home...yay!!!  I'm going to meet him in Hawaii and spend a few days alone before flying back together.  We haven't spent a single night alone since before my 4 yr old daughter was born!!  Too long, huh?  Please give my Etsy shop a visit.  Shop name is Becaruns.  Yes...tacky, but if I had known I was going to open a shop when I registered with Etsy I would have picked a better name.  Oh, well.  I'm going to work on putting some new stuff in there.  I know my photos aren't great...working on that too. :) Well, here's to a fresh start on my blog and daily posts...I hope. :)  Thanks for stopping by!  Oh yeah...just a pic of my little ones first thing in the morning admiring their garden outside....and each other...sweet, huh?  They're not always like that with each other....keep in mind this was the very beginning of the day.   

No comments: